For about a month I've been working on a SVG parser, which translates the SVG primitves to gcode, for the use with 3d printer. I started developing the Pigaso so I can easly plot PCBs with my 3D printer. Unfortunately for me, there wasn't any application, which would easily enable me to generate gcode from SVG image, or any image in that matter. So I though of making my own application to do just that. My main goal, is to develop a converted which is easy to use, and specialized for generating gcode, no hacking required. Continue reading for a demonstration.
Jun 12, 2013
Jul 18, 2012
Jul 09, 2013
Jun 01, 2014
Jul 11, 2013
- Mar 8, 2017 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Jun 4, 2016 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Dec 14, 2015 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Dec 12, 2015 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Nov 29, 2014 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Oct 4, 2014 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Jun 17, 2014 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Jun 12, 2013 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Jul 18, 2012 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Jul 9, 2013 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Jun 1, 2014 | by Raivis Strogonovs
- Jul 11, 2013 | by Raivis Strogonovs
It is great for all, I have some different tricks if you want to know it then for that I have some different tricks, for that, you want to learn to code. For that, if you want to know it then for that you just visit some tutorial. And from there it is great for all. If you faced any type...
I have read the post and it is very much helpful because I have got to know about the open cv on the raspberry pi. The images and the screenshots provided here will guide you for your questions. The code you will get here is very unique and can be only used to run OpenCV. If you face any...
This type of IC Bluetooth offers a lot of advantages and this type of Bluetooth are really very user-friendly and easy to use. It provides many unique features that are all mentioned over the